Benefits of attending
Learn how to use the system efficiently to prepare P11D’s, P11D(b) & P46’s.
Who should attend?
Those who are likely to be, or are already, responsible for completing forms P11D will find this course beneficial.
- Overview of the BDO P11D Software Package and general facilities
- System Operation (Company, Employee & Benefit data)
- Maintaining Benefits (editing, updating & deleting)
- Multiple Allocation and Completion of Benefits
- Importing - Companies / Departments / Employees and / or Benefits from Spreadsheet
- Vehicles – Add, update and allocate cars to the Vehicle Register
- Expense claims and dispensations (Maintaining standard benefit items)
- Completion of form P11D, P11D(b) & P46's within the system
- Online e-filing
- User Maintenance
|Course Date|| ||Morning|| ||Afternoon|
| - || || - || ||-|
There are no further training courses planned for 2014 however if you have any training requirements please call P11D support.
Click here to enter your details and the course you would like to attend, or email email@example.com with your preferences. If you have any queries please call us on Freephone 0808 100 7113.
Private P11D Courses / Workshops
We run a variety of different private courses and workshops. Please contact us to discuss your requirements, dates and prices. We will be able to tailor the course to only include the areas relevant to your organisation.
Click here to enter your details and requirements, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on Freephone 0808 100 7113.